A Path Well Traveled
The path to becoming a Realtor led me through years as a:
- escrow officer, and
- HOA manager.
A real estate transaction often goes through these same stages. You are smart to choose a Realtor who is experienced in these complex areas. With so much on the line, why not hire a leader to negotiate on your behalf? Buying or selling, I will represent you as though negotiating for my own home, while dealing fairly and honestly with the other side.
A Realtor must bring value to their client. Some of the value I provide to you:
- Clear, straightforward communication and lots of it
- Accurate market valuation
- I put the needs of my clients ahead of my own (feduciary)
- As a certified Paralegal, I understand contracts. It's all about the contracts!
- Professional photography, video, 3D tour video, drone, top quality
- Buyers: I know what it takes to get your offer accepted without selling your soul
- Sellers: I will relentlessly get you the most possible for your home in the shortest possible time
- Do you need to fix up your home to sell? I can help with referrals of licensed, insured vendors
I believe in inspiration, not hype; tenacity, not pushiness: professionalism, knowledgeability, success.